Practical Aquaponics Training, Systems, Components
Aquaponics is taking the world by storm because everyone needs chemical free food grown in a water-wise natural system!
Our aim is to give you appropriate Training and proven modular systems to grow your own organic, wholesome and nutritious fish, vegetables and herbs throughout the year!
Practical Aquaponics exists to:
- Empower and educate you practically in all aspects of Aquaponics.
- Training, Research and Development are our core functions. It is more complex than it seems. Client success is our track record.
- Reduce the barriers to entry and maximize returns through our proven, modular aquaponics systems and ready made kits which reduce risk of failure.
- Supply appropriate and purpose-built components for all sizes of Aquaponics enterprise, with a key focus on household food quality.
Whether you have commercial aspirations or are a small to medium sized hobbyist, we can help you by:
- providing premium appropriate training, to enable informed decision making in an industry that can be confusing
- providing comprehensive reference manuals, system designs and site prep advice
- providing appropriate components, proven kits of various sizes, and add-on producton systems like Buckets and Towers
- custom system designs, consultancy, business planning and even installations.
- We believe in forging relationships with clients and providing post-training support and building a progressive community in Aquaponics.
LEARN ABOUT AQUAPONICS
Become skilled in aquaponics
Our courses and community are geared to eliminating non-productive or experimental Aquaponics, because we have spent the last 9 years doing trials to showcase and prove an appropriate approach to system design. Also that we have an active forum of local and international participants who add value to our clients.
Our Mission Statement
To inspire a healthy, ethical, self-sustainable life-style by encouraging and empowering people to provide or grow wholesome, natural, chemica-free food.
We aim to understand the needs of our clients, create value and make a significant difference.
With the ever increasing demands our modern lifestyles place on our bodies, there has never been a more important time than now to consider the quality and growth process of the food we consume.
- Eat Natural, unprocessed vegetables, nuts, seeds, protein and no sugar
- Exercise rigorously regularly
With all the fresh organic produce you’ve harvested, it’s time to get into the kitchen and whip up some delicious, healthy and flavourful meals!